Tuesday, June 3, 2014

About the Move...

We're in you guys! We've spent two nights in the new house. Let me take ya' back to Sunday. Moving day was very emotional for me. Thank goodness for sunglasses and hats because I wanted to keep a low profile due to the fact that I kept tearing up. I also made myself in charge of getting the boys and the pooch to their "daycares" for the day. I volunteered to pick up lunch for everyone too.I was there for "executive decisions" and to clean out the fridge, and I was grateful that I didn't have to be at the house too much. It was just very sad for me. Here's a shot of T and C before they headed off. Chad was in charge of driving this bad boy. A 26 footer. When I asked him how he felt about driving such a large truck, he said, "The grain trucks are bigger." Yeah, so this was a walk in the park for him. I don't know what we would have done without these people. This is a shot of the moving crew, minus a couple that left before we could get a picture. (Thanks Steve and Erin! Your packing expertise made everything so much smoother!) Murphy was extremely confused by the whole situation. Luckily he and Christian headed off to the same "daycare" for the day at our good friend's house. Then it was time to say goodbye to our home in Fishers. After we got everything out, Chad lovingly said, "You know, without all of our things in it, it is just a house." He's right. But, I loved that house, because that's what I do; get all emotionally attached n'stuff.
A big thanks to Erin, Steve, Sam, Joel, Kim, Jarred, Jon, Ann, and Julie. The next post will be titled, "Week 1".

No comments:

Post a Comment